Labels

Friday, September 30, 2011

Intro

I love to eat good food. I love to cook good food. I love to grow good food. This blog will cover all of those things and more. Currently I've been using my family blog to post recipes, but then decided it was time to dedicate a blog to one of my loves. My other love is photography, but I already have a blog for that! The pictures of food on this blog definitely aren't professional, BUT at least they give you an idea of how the food looks. The recipes posted below have been copied from my family blog.

All posts will include labels which make it easy to flip back and find a recipe you want. Or when you look in your fridge and pantry, you can click on the label that fits and some ideas will come up.

If you have fabulous recipes you'd like to share, please forward them to me at katrinawells@hotmail.com and we'll give it a whirl! Please note that all recipes posted have been made and tasted by ME, yours truly, myself, and I. If you feel so inclined to try a recipe, please do and let me know what you think . . . there's always ways to improve upon a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment